2016 Statutorily-Authorized Cabinet Members
- The Honorable Gina Raimondo, Governor of the State of Rhode Island
- Elizabeth Roberts, Secretary of the Executive Office of Health and Human Services
- Ken Wagner, Commissioner of Elementary & Secondary Education
- Nicole Alexander-Scott, Director of the Dept. of Health
- Jennifer Griffith, Child Advocate
- Melba Depeña Affigne, Director of the Dept. of Human Services
- Michael DiBiase, Director of the Dept. of Administration
- Scott Jensen, Director of the Dept. of Labor and Training
- Jamia McDonald, Chief Strategy Officer, Dept. of Children, Youth & Families
- Maria Montanaro, Dir. of Dept. of Behavioral Healthcare, Developmental Disabilities & Hosp.
- Jim Purcell, Commissioner of Post-Secondary Education
Meeting MinutesGovernor Raimondo’s Children’s Cabinet began meeting in July 2015. The Children's Cabinet meets monthly. Meeting agendas are posted to the Secretary of State's website 48hrs before each meeting. Minutes from monthly meetings are posted to the Secretary of State's website after Cabinet approval. Agendas and Minutes can be found here.
Slides presented at Children’s Cabinet meetings will be posted below immediately following each meeting.
December 5, 2016 Meeting Slides
October 31, 2016 Meeting Slides
September 26, 2016 Meeting Slides
August 29, 2016 Meeting Slides
July 25, 2016 Meeting Slides
RI Early Learning Council Advisory Plan 2016-2020
June 27, 2016 Meeting Slides
View Past Meeting Minutes »