2017 Statutorily-Authorized Cabinet Members
- Womazetta Jones, Secretary of the Executive Office of Health and Human Services
- Angélica Infante-Green, Commissioner of Elementary & Secondary Education
- Nicole Alexander-Scott, Director of the Dept. of Health
- Jennifer Griffith, Child Advocate
- Courtney Hawkins, Director of the Dept. of Human Services
- Michael DiBiase, Director of the Dept. of Administration
- Scott Jensen, Director of the Dept. of Labor and Training
- Trista Piccola, Chief Strategy Officer, Dept. of Children, Youth & Families
- Rebecca Boss, Dir. of Dept. of Behavioral Healthcare, Developmental Disabilities & Hosp.
- Ron Cavallaro, Acting Commissioner of Post-Secondary Education
Meeting MinutesGovernor Raimondo’s Children’s Cabinet began meeting in July 2015. The Children's Cabinet meets monthly. Meeting agendas are posted to the Secretary of State's website 48hrs before each meeting. Minutes from monthly meetings are posted to the Secretary of State's website after Cabinet approval. Agendas and Minutes can be found here.
Slides presented at Children’s Cabinet meetings will be posted below immediately following each meeting.
Reducing Infant Sleep-Related Deaths in RI (7-31-2017)
April 24, 2017 Meeting Slides
December 5, 2016 Meeting Slides
October 31, 2016 Meeting Slides
September 26, 2016 Meeting Slides
August 29, 2016 Meeting Slides
RI Early Learning Council Advisory Plan 2016-2020
View Past Meeting Minutes »